viernes, 16 de enero de 2015

Introduction

My name is Marina, i am from Jalisco, México. 
I have two sisters and one brother, but i am the oldest one. 
In my free time i love to go to the movie teather, or going out with my boyfriend or just wach T.V. 
I have been in UA just for 6 days, and i came to ASU for the AECP program, but then i have tu come back to my country to continue with my career. In the future i want to be come a plastic surgery or and ortopedic doctor. 
My most interesting characteristic that i have is listen to people, i am really patience and in my career that is so much importat, becouse must all the time, the sick people need to be listenig. 

1 comentario:

  1. Marina,
    I am very happy to have you in my class. Please remember that I is always capital in English. I think that you have chosen a very interesting career.

    ResponderEliminar