The
definition of enthusiasm according to dictionaries is the Exaltation and
excitement mood for something that causes concern, admiration or pleasure. But unfortunately,
many people do not put it into practice in their lives.
Many
people believe that the enthusiastic people behave that way, because they are
the luckiest people in the world, but the reality is that they are single
humans like anyone else. The answer is that people see problems differently,
some see a half full glass and others see empty half glass, they just look the
bright side.
But,
where all the excitement begins? There are studies that talk about some
learning behavior that is either encouraged or quashed during childhood; other
studies report that genetics play an important role. Actually, enthusiasm is
produce by a lot of chemical reactions of the body, covered bye the secretion
of dopamine. So it could be said that one is born with certain genetic
information, and eventually just molded.
So
anyone can be an enthusiastic person, it´s just matter of seeing things in a
positive way. May at first be difficult, but little by little, it is making it
easier and problems that arise each time will be more easily overcome.
I consider
myself an enthusiastic person because I can face the problems that happen to me
and I consider there are more important thing in life, besides that I always
have the support of mu whole family and friend, and I know that I never going
to be alone.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario